These tips come from our anonymous teen contributor AKA Tech Head!
- Children under 14 should not be given smart phones.
- Give children child-orientated tablets instead. These can access cartoons & educational content through child-friendly apps.
- Social media sites should only be allowed for 14 to 16 year olds if they give parents their password.
- Gaming can be a big help for socially isolated teenagers. To manage the gaming content parents can allow consoles with restrictions.
- Apps should be put on smart phones which turn off blue light after a certain hour. A “Do not disturb” app can stop messages getting through during certain hours also.
- More to come from Tech Head soon!